Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I disable the noisemaker in my Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
its funny how everyone is trying to get rid of the sound but im trying to get the sound lol

i have an 2018 so mine didn't come with it and im outside of the retrofit date so i basically wired it up myself and had tesla activate it, love it!
Wow! For Tesla to retrofit something like this, even to the point of just enabling the software is quite unusual in my experience. I installed a set of <ahem> previously owned foglights in The Blue Bunny, and Tesla refused to enable them in the software. I opened up the Skunk Works and put in my own control system.
Mazel Tov!

Wow! For Tesla to retrofit something like this, even to the point of just enabling the software is quite unusual in my experience. I installed a set of <ahem> previously owned foglights in The Blue Bunny, and Tesla refused to enable them in the software. I opened up the Skunk Works and put in my own control system.
Mazel Tov!
oh trust me i know, i had tried about 6 times to have them activate and they all rejected me. I got lucky with the last one i guess lol

in the case of the pws speaker - no. i did this mod on my march 2020 build m3p and had zero issues. now ive a feb 2022 build m3p and this was the first thing i did. have had the car a week and no issues. i bought a little cap from abstract ocean that protects the exposed part on the pws speaker and the wire.
Or you could just buy the plug connectors direct and save yourself about at £14: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...der_detail.order_detail_item.4.5d16f19cHBuZSZ

Screenshot 2024-01-05 141026.jpg