Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I get mirror autofold to FORGET

tommy542

Oct 25, 2020
Titusville Fl
I had a issue setting up the mirror autofold in front of my garage. During the time I was trying to make it work I attempted to set it up at a couple of different locations. Now the mirrors fold and unfold every time at go past EACH location. How do I get the car to forget a location once entered?

BDV300

Nov 21, 2019
Phoenix
Let it auto-fold, then on the quick controls screen you can select the X next to fold to tell it to not auto-fold at this location.

It's about a 4 point font!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC