Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do i keep the stereo on if I get in the back seat while supercharging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at the super charger a few days ago. I wanted to read a book in the back seat since the sun was beating on the front. So i got out of the driver seat, closed the driver door, opened the rear door and got in. stereo and AC did not turn on. I could see the super charging info on the screen, but when i leaned forward from the back seat to tap the screen there was no change; I could not hide the super charging screen and no music or AC turned on. I was able to start the AC with my phone, but could not get music to play until I got out and back in to the front seat.

is there some trick to get the screen back to full control when both front seats are empty? Hoping it's something obvious i'm missing.

I was at the super charger a few days ago. I wanted to read a book in the back seat since the sun was beating on the front. So i got out of the driver seat, closed the driver door, opened the rear door and got in. stereo and AC did not turn on. I could see the super charging info on the screen, but when i leaned forward from the back seat to tap the screen there was no change; I could not hide the super charging screen and no music or AC turned on. I was able to start the AC with my phone, but could not get music to play until I got out and back in to the front seat.

is there some trick to get the screen back to full control when both front seats are empty? Hoping it's something obvious i'm missing.

From the App under controls, try starting the car?