Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I know if I have free supercharging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought my used late 15 p90dl from Tesla Fremont and drove it to San Diego yesterday. I supercharged twice.

I see nowhere that showed a cost, nothing in my account says anything about supercharging credits, my credit card hasn't been charged.

The listing for my car on Teslacpo.io showed that my car has free supercharging though. But I did not see this on the tesla site itself.

How do I know if I have it?

Thanks!

I just bought my used late 15 p90dl from Tesla Fremont and drove it to San Diego yesterday. I supercharged twice.

I see nowhere that showed a cost, nothing in my account says anything about supercharging credits, my credit card hasn't been charged.

The listing for my car on Teslacpo.io showed that my car has free supercharging though. But I did not see this on the tesla site itself.

How do I know if I have it?

Thanks!

Tesla is revising your web page. You can expect either the old or the new look as shown on:

Tesla removing transferable supercharging from existing owners?

I've only seen pictures of this, so correct me if I'm wrong. If you pay for supercharging, there will be a price counter in the charging display while supercharging, showing you what the session is costing you. If you have free charging, it will always be $0.00 it will just show no recent super charging.

EDIT: Found a photo from one of my (free) sessions

free_charging.png

Last edited:
In my car on the Charging window at the bottom left it shows "no recent supercharging visits" even while I am supercharging. FUSC cars have that section ignored so it doesn't tell you anything, cars with paid supercharging show how much you charged and cost.

Reactions: croman