Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I like / dislike a post?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So still no clarity as to how active, how many posts, or what the threshold is? I’ve been wondering about this for a while now :D
Thanks for the first post, that was awesome! Very strong start :)
Welcome. I am mostly retired from forum, as I witnessed decline in signal/noise over the years.

Onto your question, I joined awhile ago, but I remember there was some threshold at 5 posts, and maybe few days? However, they run forum on different software then, behaviour was different as it was showing reputation (as a result of likes), so I don't know if polices have stayed the same.

Thanks for the first post, that was awesome! Very strong start :)
Welcome. I am mostly retired from forum, as I witnessed decline in signal/noise over the years.

Onto your question, I joined awhile ago, but I remember there was some threshold at 5 posts, and maybe few days? However, they run forum on different software then, behaviour was different as it was showing reputation (as a result of likes), so I don't know if polices have stayed the same.

Thanks!

Seems to be some kind of post count logic for ratings, avatars, and profile photos! Guess I’ll need to get a little more active to join that club. :D

I’ve given this suggestion via site feedback a few time over the past 2 years, ut never heard anything back, let alone having it implemented.... so here it is again:

spread out the icons for helpful, informative, like, disagree, funny and love so then can more easily be TOUCHED on a tablet without the wrong one accidentally being selected, then undoing, and stabbing repeatedly until its right.

Come on.... please add a bit more space between then so my (apparently) fat fingers hit what I want the first time. Pretty please??

Reactions: Watts_Up
Reply/post to the forums a couple more times and the option to rate will “unlock”.. Same happened for me, I can’t remember if it was 6 or 7 posts
:( I just wanted to show my appreciation of work done by others and surely spent half an hour looking for the like button or some help pages:confused:
Well, now I know that I'm too much of a newbie to be allowed to like so I'll reply to your post instead to thank you for the information.;)

Reactions: BrakeDome
Well, like a lot of people on this thread, I am new and been wondering for awhile why I can't do certain things and it actually caused me to leave the site for awhile thinking something was broken. My suggestion would be to allow new posters to like posts from the get go as this is a good way to show activity before one is ready to post or even knows what they want to post about.

Reactions: Mr. Impatient