Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I meet Elon Musk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_8381.JPG
I would like to meet Elon. I think he would be a fantastic person to get to talk to and learn from!!

He is an inspiration, an amazing business man and entrepreneur.

If you know of any events he is attending in FL or if you are reading this Mr. Musk, say hi!!

I love my Tesla! Thank you for being the vision behind it!!

Anna

Wait, isn't he midst a divorce?

Just bought his book on Audible!! Excittttted!! :))) Yep I am a little behind on Elon news. I just got my first Tesla 2 weeks ago, so the excitement is super high!

Oh Elon, I'm saving up the buy the P100D! Always wanted a Lamborghini, but I'm sooo into Tesla right now!! Could you please make one that is more sporty looking like the Lambo though? Please?!! I will be your first buyer.

Anna

He was quoted saying “I like to be involved in things that change the world.” I feel the same way. What are we here for, if not to improve humanity in some way.
“If something is important enough you should try, even if the probably outcome is failure.” -Elon Musk Love this quote too. Definitely catching up on Elon musk news and reading. It would be far more interesting to chat with him about his goals, dreams and passion. I suppose I will have to settle for youtube channel interviews for the immediate near future. :p

Bonnie, "oil is for sissies," your tag line is hilarious!

What are we here for...

"Plastic" is probably the best answer to that question...

“We’re so self-important. Everybody’s going to save something now. “Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save those snails.” And the greatest arrogance of all: save the planet. Save the planet, we don’t even know how to take care of ourselves yet. I’m tired of this *sugar*. I’m tired of f-ing Earth Day. I’m tired of these self-righteous environmentalists, these white, bourgeois liberals who think the only thing wrong with this country is that there aren’t enough bicycle paths. People trying to make the world safe for Volvos. Besides, environmentalists don’t give a *sugar* about the planet. Not in the abstract they don’t. You know what they’re interested in? A clean place to live. Their own habitat. They’re worried that some day in the future they might be personally inconvenienced. Narrow, unenlightened self-interest doesn’t impress me.

The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar flares, sun spots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles … hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages … And we think some plastic bags and some aluminum cans are going to make a difference? The planet isn’t going anywhere. WE are!

We’re going away. Pack your *sugar*, folks. We’re going away. And we won’t leave much of a trace, either. Maybe a little Styrofoam … The planet’ll be here and we’ll be long gone. Just another failed mutation. Just another closed-end biological mistake. An evolutionary cul-de-sac. The planet’ll shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

The planet will be here for a long, long, LONG time after we’re gone, and it will heal itself, it will cleanse itself, ’cause that’s what it does. It’s a self-correcting system. The air and the water will recover, the earth will be renewed. And if it’s true that plastic is not degradable, well, the planet will simply incorporate plastic into a new paradigm: the earth plus plastic. The earth doesn’t share our prejudice toward plastic. Plastic came out of the earth. The earth probably sees plastic as just another one of its children. Could be the only reason the earth allowed us to be spawned from it in the first place. It wanted plastic for itself. Didn’t know how to make it. Needed us. Could be the answer to our age-old egocentric philosophical question, “Why are we here?”

Plastic… as&hole.”

― George Carlin

Ohh! Suggestion for anyone entrepreneurial on here! I just got glossy, black vinyl wrapping on the chrome around windows, door handles, and bottom of door. The place I went to tried to match the vinyl to the car color, but it was not exact and I did not want them black. If someone could produce vinyl stickers (just for front part of handle facing outward) in the exact colors of the cars, I would be the first customer. The chrome is pretty, but I wanted my door handles to sparkle like my Midnight Silver Metallic paint, and to in essence be invisible from a distance.

And I would love it, if the Tesla website had more choices of clothing for women. I would like to go shopping online for some pretty Tesla shirts. :)

LOL Yes I know he is married. Just think he would be a very cool person to meet. I'm also an entrepreneur/investor. I think it is great to learn from people you look up to. :) Thanks Bonnie, great advice!!
what kind of entrepreneur are you and are you invested in TSLA stock ?
probably the best way to meet him would be at one of the Tesla events, i would think
you could also try his Twitter feed since Elon is super active on Twitter and often responds to fans
( i personally couldn't care less about meeting him since i am simply glad that we got a guy like Elon living in our times)

"Plastic" is probably the best answer to that question...
― George Carlin

"Narrow, unenlightened self-interest doesn’t impress me."

Agreed. I do believe that we should be responsible for our choices though and how they affect the environment or others. What right do we have to destroy or cause harm to others? Lots of sea creatures suffer and die because of things like plastic. It is not our right to cause suffering to any person, creature or thing.

Reactions: Ormond