Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I priority reserve in the UK?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that we all know what the 3 looks like and there are over 133,000 reservation right now...I don't think anyone wants to help you. :D

But seriously, I believe if you log into your Tesla account and reserve from there, they'll know you're an owner and thus you'll get your owner status priority. Or you could call one of the UK stores and ask them.

Now that we all know what the 3 looks like and there are over 133,000 reservation right now...I don't think anyone wants to help you. :D

But seriously, I believe if you log into your Tesla account and reserve from there, they'll know you're an owner and thus you'll get your owner status priority. Or you could call one of the UK stores and ask them.

The stores open in about an hour so I think I'll give them a call. Since there was no earlier process to follow I should still get priority. When it finally comes to the UK that is. I imagine at least 100,000 of those early reservations are in the US and you guys will get it before us. I can't imagine seeing a Model 3 on UK roads till Autumn 2019.

Since there was no earlier process to follow I should still get priority.

I think the process was to camp out over night and/or line up outside the stores early yesterday (accounting for time difference) before the stores opened like people did all over the world. ;)

But yes, you'll still get your current owner priority when you call shortly and then order online. BTW, congrats on your reservation!

Reactions: mkaiser1