TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

how do I read and send texts with 2019.40.50.1?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by David in NC, Dec 31, 2019.

1. David in NC

David in NC Member

#1 David in NC, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    I can't get to work
    how do I do?
    I do not see any "messages" section under "call" in my application launcher, nor can do I see the bluetooth icon or am able to find to enable "sync messages"
    do they mean the bluetooth icon on the top of the screen ("call" is at the bottom of the screen)
    help please?

release notes:
    To view messages that have been received while your phone is connected via Bluetooth, tap the Application Launcher > Call > Messages. You can read and reply to a message by tapping an entry in the Messages list. To enable this feature, tap the Bluetooth icon on the top of the display, and enable "Sync Messages". Once enabled, you can also choose to play a chime whenever a new text message is received by enabling "Chime on New Message".

2. David in NC

David in NC Member

I figured it out.
    It is the bluetooth icon top right of screen, not from the "call" icon from the bottom application launcher as in the release notes

• Like x 1
  3. dzmconstr

dzmconstr Member

At least you have release notes.........