Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I remove/delete old addresses from my Navigation system

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, because of a software bug I cannot remove two of my navigation history entries. Surely there is some way to remove these. Factory reset? Or, perhaps in a year or two a Tesla fix to the bug. Send me the source, I can hire a high school student to fix that. OK, I know small unimportant detail but still?????

You could perhaps create a new user profile and save all your current settings. I don't think saving settings on the new profile will save history, only current settings. If that works you can delete the old user profile. Maybe....? You also might lose garage door settings, favorites, etc. Some day I'll actually try this, as restoring items won't be that much trouble. It may be good to clear out all that stuff occasionally.

Where are you going that you want to hide? ;)
Not the OP, but there have been two times when a ton of addresses got loaded in the history that I wanted to delete for eMMC considerations:

1) addresses of homes we toured on a couple open house Sundays when we in the market
2) grandparents watching kids for a week and using navigation for every single place they went

Reactions: oktane
Not the OP, but there have been two times when a ton of addresses got loaded in the history that I wanted to delete for eMMC considerations:

1) addresses of homes we toured on a couple open house Sundays when we in the market
2) grandparents watching kids for a week and using navigation for every single place they went

It's a great way to check up on what the fam has been up to during the week.