Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I schedule an appointment for service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The app won't let me schedule an appointment for service. Back in February Safelite was going to order a new rain sensor for the windshield they installed and Tesla made an appointment that I didn't see until after it was scheduled. I never approved the estimate because the rain sensor started working again. There's no option to disapprove the estimate or cancel the appointment. Now it won't let me schedule an appointment. I have a leaking 4-way valve that needs to be replaced. Any ideas short of driving to the SC?

What do you mean exactly by the app won't let you schedule a service appointment? Are you saying the schedule service option is missing from the app? Or when you click it something unexpected happens?

When you schedule an appointment in the app, you can cancel or reschedule it from there.

Reactions: boaterva
I tried quitting the app and then logging back in, no luck. Guess I'm going to have to drive to the SC again. Tried texting but no response. Tesla no-service strikes again! Any other company I'd run away from but I love this car! Luckily I'm about 45 minutes from the SC depending on traffic.

I tried quitting the app and then logging back in, no luck. Guess I'm going to have to drive to the SC again. Tried texting but no response. Tesla no-service strikes again! Any other company I'd run away from but I love this car! Luckily I'm about 45 minutes from the SC depending on traffic.
try going to the Tesla website, then browse Tesla inventory cars for about 30 seconds. A chat window will pop up. Try chatting with a rep to explain the situation. They MIGHT be able to connect you with someone who can fix remotely.

Also, have you tried totally rebooting your phone?
Uninstalling, then reinstalling the app?

Last edited:
Thank you for your suggestions. I sent a second text to the number I have and they said this number isn't monitored but obviously it is. They scheduled an appointment for me. I'll have to remember to have them cancel the appointment from back in February because I suspect that it might be messing things up, being able to request an appointment. I can edit and message in the new appointment.