Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I stop audio starting when I enter car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I listen to podcasts on my iPhone when I drive. Been doing this since I got my Model S three years ago.

Lately the podcasts always start up as soon as I enter the car. Never did that before. I HATE it! It is really pissing me off.

Is there any way to tell the car to not do that.

(I know I can pause it once I get settled in my seat, but I don't want to have to do that every time I get in my car.)

Thanks.

edit: Sorry this was supposed to go in Model S forum, but the issue probably applies to Model X as well.

The audio plays for the world when the Falcon Wing doors open. Since I keep the volume low, it provides for entertainment when trying to figure out how Model X works best.

While practicing climbing in and out of the third row, I had a good laugh when Slacker radio played "The Stripper" in the garage.

The tunes that Internet radio will play gives lots of satisfaction to the passengers. It's one of the reasons they love riding in the Tesla. When a movie is released, we are listening to the soundtrack that same day. Just make sure you request the title when your guests are in the Tesla. Slacker limits the plays per day from an album, so don't play them before the guests arrive.