Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I unsubscribe forums?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Way back before we changed forums I subscribed to some of them. I'm still getting a notification message every time somebody posts in those forums, and I can't figure out how to turn it off.

I've tried to "subscribe" with no emails, and then I've tried to unsubscribe. Nothing seems to work.

Way back before we changed forums I subscribed to some of them. I'm still getting a notification message every time somebody posts in those forums, and I can't figure out how to turn it off.

I've tried to "subscribe" with no emails, and then I've tried to unsubscribe. Nothing seems to work.
I'm having exactly the same problem on another vBulletin forum. It's clearly a problem with vBulletin, but I haven't researched it enough to know why.

Did you try the ">> USER CP" buton above, then the "List Subscriptions" link then "Edit Subscriptions" and look at the checkboxes on the topics?

I did, and they all say "Instant Notification" but none of the boxes are checked and when I check them they don't stay checked. Every time I go back to List Subscriptions the boxes are still unchecked.

The shovel with a wheel

Hey JRP3, I saw the Wovel on TV (Discovery, Fine or HGTV) and think it's pretty cool. Npt much use for one me here in LA but I was wondering if inventing something like that makes a person rich?

Yes, "rich" is a realtive term so given this forum would you/ could yoiu buy a Tesla now or in the future?

vfx
(A guy with plenty of ideas but not enoigh nerve to pull the trigger...)

Actually that's my cousin's invention, I just help spread the word a little bit. He pretty much did it all himself, invent, prototype, patent, manufacture, promote, etc. He was pretty well off before the wovel so I can't say it's making him rich. He's hoping to get into a volume deal with a Home Depot or Lowes I think which could bring in real money. He said he got tired of seeing thing's he thought of brought to market by someone else. As an "idea" guy myself I can relate.