Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do the referral prizes work?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been fortunate enough to get several referrals!!!! Yay spreading the Tesla grin!!!

Question regarding the prizes:
Do we get contacted regarding size info, color options, etc. of the items at the end of the contest? Is the end when they ship everything? New to this so just curious how it works!! I just can't quit talking about this car!!! Thanks!

I've been fortunate enough to get several referrals!!!! Yay spreading the Tesla grin!!!

Question regarding the prizes:
Do we get contacted regarding size info, color options, etc. of the items at the end of the contest? Is the end when they ship everything? New to this so just curious how it works!! I just can't quit talking about this car!!! Thanks!
Have you by chance received any of your prizes in the mail? I have also referred several people in recent referral programs and have never received anything, even though on both the 7/15 ending referral and the 10/15 ending referral I chose my winnings via an email but nothing has ever materialized.

Have you by chance received any of your prizes in the mail? I have also referred several people in recent referral programs and have never received anything, even though on both the 7/15 ending referral and the 10/15 ending referral I chose my winnings via an email but nothing has ever materialized.

I haven't received any emails. I was getting ready to give Tesla a ring and see what the status was....

• Informative
Reactions: EV Family
I received an Email last month from the referral program with an update on shipment of awards. It also listed their email address for any questions. I have sent numerous emails to the referral program without a single reply. This is a huge red flag that leaves me wondering if anyone is actually monitoring the program.

I have even sent an email to my contact in Tesla Financial. She is trying to help but has not had any luck contacting anyone from the referral program either.

• Informative
Reactions: EV Family
I received an Email last month from the referral program with an update on shipment of awards. It also listed their email address for any questions. I have sent numerous emails to the referral program without a single reply. This is a huge red flag that leaves me wondering if anyone is actually monitoring the program.

I have even sent an email to my contact in Tesla Financial. She is trying to help but has not had any luck contacting anyone from the referral program either.

Yes, no replies whatsoever. They are really going to ruin the program because someone's gonna create a class action suit for non delivery as well as skimming prizes. I had five referrals on the prior program and my email only notes the overnight bag. This time, again five referrals and nothing.... yet

Wow.
Very interesting...curious what the email with the update on shipment of awards indicated exactly?