TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

How do the referral prizes work?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by BigAirHarper, Sep 11, 2016.

1. BigAirHarper

BigAirHarper Member

I've been fortunate enough to get several referrals!!!! Yay spreading the Tesla grin!!!

Question regarding the prizes:
    Do we get contacted regarding size info, color options, etc. of the items at the end of the contest? Is the end when they ship everything? New to this so just curious how it works!! I just can't quit talking about this car!!! Thanks!

2. Reeler

Reeler 6 Years of Pure EV

You should receive a survey a few weeks after the period closes. It will ask sizes, etc.

• Informative x 1
  3. BigAirHarper

BigAirHarper Member

Perfect thanks!!!

4. Pjjava34

Pjjava34 Member

Have you by chance received any of your prizes in the mail? I have also referred several people in recent referral programs and have never received anything, even though on both the 7/15 ending referral and the 10/15 ending referral I chose my winnings via an email but nothing has ever materialized.

5. BigAirHarper

BigAirHarper Member

I haven't received any emails. I was getting ready to give Tesla a ring and see what the status was....

• Informative x 1
  6. rcsting

rcsting Member

I received an Email last month from the referral program with an update on shipment of awards. It also listed their email address for any questions. I have sent numerous emails to the referral program without a single reply. This is a huge red flag that leaves me wondering if anyone is actually monitoring the program.

I have even sent an email to my contact in Tesla Financial. She is trying to help but has not had any luck contacting anyone from the referral program either.

• Informative x 1
  7. steve841

steve841 Active Member

Yes, no replies whatsoever. They are really going to ruin the program because someone's gonna create a class action suit for non delivery as well as skimming prizes. I had five referrals on the prior program and my email only notes the overnight bag. This time, again five referrals and nothing.... yet

8. Pjjava34

Pjjava34 Member

Wow.
    Very interesting...curious what the email with the update on shipment of awards indicated exactly?

9. BigAirHarper

BigAirHarper Member

Quick update: I spoke with my tesla store contact who sold me my car and she reached out to someone in that department who said you receive prizes once all cars are delivered. I still have received no emails from Tesla. HTH

• Helpful x 1