TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How do u close the doors ?

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by electricity, Jul 26, 2016.

1. electricity

electricity Member

Sorry if this is dumb question. I like closing my drivers door manually and very softly place it at the point where the door sucks itself in, but the auto door does it alot harder when i press the brake. So whats the correct way ? Is there a correct way ? Just wondering if theres a better system for the latches?

2. xkwizit

xkwizit Member

I think you're doing it right. When inside the car I prefer to use the screen buttons to open and close the doors though for driver door I use the brake pedal. We are also getting used to using the key fob to let the car close the doors.

3. Dazureus

Dazureus Member

I'm not aware of any way being more correct than the others.
    • You can manually close it to the point where the door sucks itself in.
    • You can press the center screen button to have motors close the door.
    • You can press the brake pedal to have the motors close the drivers door.
    • You can press the key fob to have the motors close all the doors.
    • You can pull the interior handle once to have the motors close the door.
    • You can press the exterior door handle "button" to have the motors close the door.