Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you access the Blue Ash Cincinnati OH SuperchargerTesla Lounge after hours?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I visited the Tesla 24h Lounge after hours (like 11:30p) and the doors were locked. How do you access the room? Is there a special keypad pin I'm supposed to know? Is my Tesla keycard supposed to work? Is each store different?

dog tax:
THFdhkw.jpg

thank

The one time we did. The car presented us a keycode to get in. I think we had to have the location in the nav.
is this because the maps knew you were at a SC? i've posted this before, but Tesla removed the SCs at the dealership as a SC destination and cannot be pre-programmed in your route. so there's no way for me to let the car know that I'm there, other than plugging the car in.

Which tesla lounge? There are hundreds of them, all run by different managements.

blue ash (cincinnati), OH

When I was at a large facility the door access code was on the screen win you highlight the Super charging location on your map next to the available stalls.

like i mentioned earlier - if they remove the location as a destination, how do i get the PIN? maybe a question for the office, but i didn't know this was a thing until i posted here, so thanks for the info.

like i mentioned earlier - if they remove the location as a destination, how do i get the PIN? maybe a question for the office, but i didn't know this was a thing until i posted here, so thanks for the info.
If they removed the destination then they probably don't want people in there, or knowing the access code.

Thread Edit:
Ok so according to my Tesla location - Tesla has actually removed all service centers as a destination charger (unless the vehicle is extremely low on charge) so as not to flood the available chargers at that facility. I guess they need to make sure there are open stations for deliveries, etc.

It's too bad they've moved to this model as they're outside and accessible. They should have dedicated chargers elsewhere in the facility if it's an issue, but whatever. I have the PIN now if anyone is in the Blue Ash/Cincinnati area. Just PM me.