Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you create a mobile ranger appointment? All I see on website is in person meetings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My experience so far has been that Tesla decides whether your issue is eligible for a mobile service call. So you set up your appointment online, add into your comments that you prefer mobile service, and then once they triage your description they'll send a mobile unit if eligible and reschedule to suit you/mobile.

It use to be selectable in your account's schedule service feature (it was called something like Bay Area North Mobile for NorCal area) but it's gone now. Probably best to call your local service center to discuss what you need and then will advise you whether you need to bring it in or setup mobile service.

My experience so far has been that Tesla decides whether your issue is eligible for a mobile service call. So you set up your appointment online, add into your comments that you prefer mobile service, and then once they triage your description they'll send a mobile unit if eligible and reschedule to suit you/mobile.

Ditto that.

I called yesterday to report my issue with "Vibrattles". What's that? More noticeable than a vibration, less noticeable than a rattle.

I said it'd be best if someone test drove it here, where the roads are not as smooth. They agreed. Said someone would call me back, schedule a ranger.

at some point i noticed that they may or may not appear on the service center list depending on location (my home location was not showing them). I talked to them and they were surprised they were not available for all locations (at least, my location) and gave me a number and assured that i can call them and schedule directly any time. Which i wrote down. AFAIK there are 2 mobile services in the bay area which means there are just 2 numbers to call.

• Informative
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt