TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

How do you erase a GPS location for auto air suspension change?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Blurry_Eyed, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Blurry_Eyed

Blurry_Eyed MS Sig #267, MX Sig # 761

I like the feature for auto raising, lowering the air suspension based on GPS location, but once you input a location, is there a way to erase the location so the car will no longer change ride height at that location?

2. MDK

MDK Aussie Member

• Helpful x 1
  3. cairnz

cairnz Member

You will see the icon for auto-raising on the screen as explained above when you get into range. this icon has an x in it. click this to remove the setting for this location (or press standard height).

• Helpful x 1
  4. v12 to 12v

v12 to 12v Active Member

You can also select the height that you want while you are still in the geo-fenced area.

• Helpful x 1
  5. fully

fully Member

can you have multiple locations where the car auto raises or lowers? In my 2 weeks with the MS, I have only been able to have one location. Am I Crazy?

6. Blurry_Eyed

Blurry_Eyed MS Sig #267, MX Sig # 761

Yes, the car should be able to remember multiple locations where you adjust the suspension. If it's not doing it, then there may be an issue that should be looked at by Tesla. The car uses GPS to remember the various locations you have changed your suspension height. But I think it only remembers where you raised the suspension, I don't think the car remembers where you lowered the suspension (from the standard height setting).