Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you leave A/C on in the car if there is no internet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tech_Guy

ALWAYS IN LUDICROUS MODE! P90D>P100D Upgrade
May 6, 2016
Los Angeles
So I'm going on a trip today and was hoping the community might have some ideas for me on this. I know if I can get internet access I can turn the A/C on from the app but what about when there is no internet available?

Please post your ideas / methods below!!!

THANKS!

Thanks for all the great tips! however I was unable to test any of them :mad:

Unfortunately my AC has stopped working yesterday and I've been instructed to not drive the car other then going directly to a service center on Monday. This throws off my vacation plans Today and we will now need to Uber or find other transport, very inconvenient, I'm sorta surprised they didn't offer to come pick up the car and swap us out with a loaner yesterday?!

My original plan for this trip was to drive home tomorrow but we now have to stay in the area while my car is being serviced / fixed hopefully!!?? They have made an appointment for me at the service center tomorrow morning and plan to give me a loaner for the day. Hopefully they can resolve the issue within the day tomorrow as I no longer have a place to stay beyond tonight and my wife has work on Tuesday. Its quite frustrating to have this all happen in the first 32 days of ownership. :(