Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you turn volume of chimes down?

NorfolkMustard

Apr 18, 2019
M3P w/FSD
07B88572-6CE4-4EAA-87DD-B067633BDA94.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: MP3Mike

fumusic

Aug 21, 2019
Essex
I managed to find the settings page to turn the chimes off, but everytime I start the car, the settings revert back to the chimes. Is there no way to save the preferred setting or do I have to set the chimes off everytime I start the car?

Yev000

May 3, 2019
Knaphill
You can turn all chimes off when you are at a stand still, there is a little volume/speaker icon top left of the car when its stopped. Click on that all the chimes will turn off.

Including parking chimes.... so when you park you might want to turn them back on.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC