Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How does 2020 model s compare to refreshed s?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My new model 3 was totaled, while I loved it, I wish the cabin is more quiet and suspension is softer. Which is why I'm here comparing two used model s listings:
2020 Inventory | Tesla and
refreshed 2021 Inventory | Tesla

I'm aware of the new screen/steering wheel set up on the refreshed one, but for daily drive would you say the newer one is worth the price difference?
The range seems to be similar and price tag when I look at it now is 66400 vs 94300. Ty!

I need to mention that I don't play any of the games on the new 3 and generally just wanna take my car for roadtrips so range and fast charging is important. But the charging speed is similar between these two based on my research(I could be wrong). Any reliability concerns for the 2020 ones? If anything they're more mature design right?

Drove a loaner 2018 S while plaid S was in shop. Very nice ride. I think 2021+ may be slightly quieter with 19” wheels but I was pleasantly impressed/surprised with the 2018. And that’s without air suspension like the 2020 has. So I’m guessing it’s even nicer.

Reactions: Blue Stuff