Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How does Tesla choose who gets their car first?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello... I've ordered my Model 3 SR+ Solid Black , Black Interior, No FSD on May 08

I'm trying to figure how Tesla schedules the whole delivery/VIN to customers

I've seen customers get a VIN and ordered after me and I'm sitting here with NO VIN, I understand there' customers still waiting from March/April with nothing... How's is this even possible?!?!?

My current EDD is June 19-30, I understand to take that with a grain of salt...

Any insight or understanding of this will ease my mind.... I mean I could have picked a Mach-E or a ID4 over Tesla... But I went with them because of the innovation/simplistic look on the inside which I love

Thank you for your time
Mike
Hello Mike, I have the same configuration as you. I ordered 5/30. Curious if you’ve received yours yet?

Our house is going to be down to 1 car come June 15th, sold my current car to Carvana and it's the last day they will pickup before doing another eval/price lookup on it.. Looks like were headed towards a 1 car family :(
I hear ya. We just placed our SR+ order last week. Decided to test the water on the sale of our 2011 Mazda 3. Someone responded 11 minutes after I posted the ad and bought it 12 hours later. They gave us more than double of what Tesla offered! One car family now for who knows how long 😐

I hear ya. We just placed our SR+ order last week. Decided to test the water on the sale of our 2011 Mazda 3. Someone responded 11 minutes after I posted the ad and bought it 12 hours later. They gave us more than double of what Tesla offered! One car family now for who knows how long 😐

Nice! I have a couple of interested buyers for my Veloster N - which means that when it's finally sold, my lady and I will be sharing one car til my Model 3 arrives. This will indeed be difficult but I'm right there with you!

Reactions: Floger
One car family as well until we get the M3 hopefully sooner than later lol

Reactions: Floger
(moderator note)

The waiting room threads are where any of the posts on moving delivery dates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.