I've done quite a bit of research (I'm no expert) on the Model 3 I'm ready to make the jump in the next month or so. However I still have a few questions with regards to Florida and similar climates that I'm hoping some here might shed some light on.
- How does the Model 3 handle the extreme heat & humidity in the summer in Florida or anywhere with extreme heat/humidity?
- What type of battery loss should I expect with it being in the sun for up to 12 hours a day while I'm working?
- My insurance quote for the M3 is only $100 over what I'm currently paying is this normal as I heard it can be significantly more. I've had auto insurance do this before then say opps and raise it after the fact. No accidents, perfect credit and virtually no debt beyond a mortgage.
- What are people here in Florida roughly paying to recharge their M3?
- I've noticed there's no Florida tax credits/breaks or rebates and nothing from the local power utility beyond the federal tax credit.