Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How does the supercharger stand Inma?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read before the storm that while many gas stations in Florida was out of gas all supercharger except for Marathon and Myers was online, how is it now then the storm have reach Florida?

My thought go to them in Florida.

There is zero correlation between fuel stations and Superchargers
Gas stations have supply issues which Superchargers are not subject to, most of the Superchargers in fla are not in flood zones, the only problems are when electricity power is offline in the area where the Superchargers are located

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak
There is zero correlation between fuel stations and Superchargers
Gas stations have supply issues which Superchargers are not subject to, most of the Superchargers in fla are not in flood zones, the only problems are when electricity power is offline in the area where the Superchargers are located
That was what I thought about, you can in the car se wish stations that is online so I was wondering if someone could check maybe?

My car insisted, for four hours, that the SuperCharger in Lake Charles, Louisiana was completely full with no slots available.

I got there and it was completely empty.
in defense of the system it is possible that when you queried it the place was full. one time I pulled into a SPC which was empty and 4 more cars pulled in within two minutes and 5 of the 6 stalls were now occupied. if you checked 5 minutes prior you'd be confounded that the place that showed empty was just about full. the system even if accurate just isn't really feasible to keep up with the randomness of usage.

in defense of the system it is possible that when you queried it the place was full. one time I pulled into a SPC which was empty and 4 more cars pulled in within two minutes and 5 of the 6 stalls were now occupied. if you checked 5 minutes prior you'd be confounded that the place that showed empty was just about full. the system even if accurate just isn't really feasible to keep up with the randomness of usage.

It still said it was full after I was charging :rolleyes: It was just broken software that night. USUALLY it works okay, but it wasn’t working at that location that night.