Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blog 'How Embarrassing' Could Musk's Fight With the SEC Get?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk continues to brazenly trash talk the Securities and Exchange Commission. He does it right out in the open. He does not respect the SEC. In fact he once said these words to 60 Minutes reporter Leslie Stahl: “I want to be clear. I do not respect the SEC.” So, it...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/03/01/how-embarrassing-could-musks-fight-with-the-sec-get/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

It is twitter. Sadly seems a broader campaign to limit speech - Now all the big tech monopolies - twitter, facebook, google, youtube, G+, etc. will just delete your accounts, not forward your posts to some, demonetize, support corporate media - all seems too Orwellian.
side note: big stock shorts on airlines stock just before 9/11 - and the government refused to investigate who did that? you get the idea, right?

Always remember: The rule is the Wall Street thugs get the news first!

How do you think insider trading would work if all news was broadcasted to everyone at the same time? And to top it off using a FREE service? Are you kidding me!! The SEC would never let that happen..

..and guess who sits at the board of the SEC??? The same thugs that the SEC is supposed to regulate?? Really? That’s odd. Yeah ok... now I get it.

• Love
Reactions: Brando