Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How far do I need to drive to undo a bad day?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My partner had a bad day on the road. Some jack hole cut her off and she got dinged with a FCW. I seem to recall a calculator somewhere that could tell you how far you'd need to drive to go from X daily score to Y daily score but I can't find it.

Does this sound familiar?

I need to get from a 91 to 100.

it's sum of (daily score x daily kilometers) for the last 30 days / total kms during these 30 days.

it rounds to the nearest whole number.

So you would have to get to 95.001 to get a 100% score. very douable if you got a the 91 on a very short trip. example, if you got 91 on a 5km trip, it would take you 90kms at 100% to get your score back to 100. (Given you only did these 2 runs during during the last 30 days)

My partner had a bad day on the road. Some jack hole cut her off and she got dinged with a FCW. I seem to recall a calculator somewhere that could tell you how far you'd need to drive to go from X daily score to Y daily score but I can't find it.

Does this sound familiar?

I need to get from a 91 to 100.
Here you go. I typically just google ‘safety score calculator’ when I need to find it.