Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How frequent is everyone seeing 3s in the Seattle area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ChrisH

Jun 4, 2013
Milton, wa
Over the weekend I saw three 3s (two white and a red) and saw another on Friday as well (MSM). Two of them were in the Lakeland Hills area of Auburn and the other two were on I-5 north and south in the fife area.

I am a bit surprised at seeing so many already with only $50,000+ versions being available thus far. Can’t fully imagine what it’s going to look like when more affordable versions are available.

It got me thinking that it is going to be grea to see so many cars being the 3 in the next few years. It’s going to be weird with only 5 colors and our cars looking like everyone else’s but is going to be amazing to see Musk’s master plan becoming a reality.

I was surprised to see that over half of people in a recent poll said they were considering an electric vehicle as their next vehicle. That surprised me quite a bit at this stage but makes me happy!

So, how often are you guys seeing 3s?

We're up in Edmonds, we have seen about 1 a day for the last couple of months, We've seen Blue, Red, Silver, Black and yesterday we saw white over in Woodenville. I've looked at Vin numbers when they've been parked, Highest so far was 19+K. No obvious fit issues with that one.

I see at least 4 per day from Sammamish to Kirkland. I almost got in the wrong one today.

Attachments

• IMG_20180622_170432.jpg
    IMG_20180622_170432.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Funny
Reactions: goneskiian