Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How frequent is everyone seeing 3s in the Seattle area?

ChrisH

Jun 4, 2013
Milton, wa
Over the weekend I saw three 3s (two white and a red) and saw another on Friday as well (MSM). Two of them were in the Lakeland Hills area of Auburn and the other two were on I-5 north and south in the fife area.

I am a bit surprised at seeing so many already with only $50,000+ versions being available thus far. Can’t fully imagine what it’s going to look like when more affordable versions are available.

It got me thinking that it is going to be grea to see so many cars being the 3 in the next few years. It’s going to be weird with only 5 colors and our cars looking like everyone else’s but is going to be amazing to see Musk’s master plan becoming a reality.

I was surprised to see that over half of people in a recent poll said they were considering an electric vehicle as their next vehicle. That surprised me quite a bit at this stage but makes me happy!

So, how often are you guys seeing 3s?

ChadS

Last tank of gas: March 2009
Jul 16, 2009
Redmond, WA
It is a rare day when I don't see at least one around Issaquah. My immediate neighborhood of about 80 houses has at least 6 already.

ChrisH

Jun 4, 2013
Milton, wa
Super exciting. I’m hoping to be one of the first in our development but I’m probably 10 months away so we will see what happens.

MyJoule

Apr 20, 2014
Tucson, Az
We're up in Edmonds, we have seen about 1 a day for the last couple of months, We've seen Blue, Red, Silver, Black and yesterday we saw white over in Woodenville. I've looked at Vin numbers when they've been parked, Highest so far was 19+K. No obvious fit issues with that one.

ChrisH

Jun 4, 2013
Milton, wa
Yeah the spread is much more than I expected without the standard battery being available yet. We are going to be the new Prius. At least the 3 looks much better ;)

Discoducky

P100DL, 2021 M3, 4 CT reservations and counting
Supporting Member
Dec 25, 2011
My mountain
I see at least 4 per day from Sammamish to Kirkland. I almost got in the wrong one today.

Attachments

• IMG_20180622_170432.jpg
    IMG_20180622_170432.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Funny
Reactions: goneskiian

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC