Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How good was your CPO deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Regarding drive unit replacement, I just heard back from my CPO advisor that my car had the DU replaced under warranty in 2015. I guess that's good news. They didn't touch the battery though since it's still in good shape.

i also see you're in SF, which service center did you talk to for the LTE upgrade? i got quoted $500 from the burlingame one but i dont recommend going there, customer service is pretty poor

i also see you're in SF, which service center did you talk to for the LTE upgrade? i got quoted $500 from the burlingame one but i dont recommend going there, customer service is pretty poor
I talk to my CPO guy when he mention the upgrade for $700. I don't know exactly where he meant but I would assume Fremont. And yes I don't like Burlingame either. I've been there at least half dozen times and had maybe one positive experience

• Funny
Reactions: b team
I think I got a really good deal....I'll find out in a couple of weeks, when I take delivery (hopefully).

2013 Model S P85+ 65K miles
- Performance Plus Package
- Blue Metallic Paint
- All Glass Panoramic Roof
- 21" Silver Turbine Wheels
- Tan Performance Interior
- Carbon Fiber Décor
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Supercharger Enabled
- Dual Chargers
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Premium Sound
- Rear Facing Seats

- Subtotal $47,500.00

Only option missing is the cold weather package, which I would've liked to have in MO, but for the price and getting everything else, we will make do. :)

I think I got a really good deal....I'll find out in a couple of weeks, when I take delivery (hopefully).

- Blue Metallic Paint
- Carbon Fiber Décor
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Supercharger Enabled
- Dual Chargers
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Premium Sound
- Rear Facing Seats

- Subtotal $47,500.00

Only option missing is the cold weather package, which I would've liked to have in MO, but for the price and getting everything else, we will make do. :)
Sweet deal. It's crazy to think your car was worth $110k (I think) just 4 years ago. Buying new seems to make less and less sense now.

85 kWh Model S
68,000 miles
EXTERIOR
Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof 19" Wheels
INTERIOR
Black Leather Interior Lacewood Décor
CHARGING
Free Supercharging Twin Chargers
OPTIONS
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension Sound Studio Package Rear Facing Seats

There were better deals, but I wanted the rear facing seats since we will be having a 3rd child soon. Best deal I could find with the seats.

Oh you're funny! I just had to forgo getting the sub-zero weather package in Wisconsin! Come try out a REAL winter! o_O:D

lol. Hey, it gets cold here, ok! Just not as cold or as long as up north Hell, I would've liked the winter package in Texas, too. I know what cold is...I was stationed in Minot, North Dakota for 9 years, 50 miles from Canada, working outside on the flight line.

Reactions: iluvmacs
Got this 2012 S 40k even on 6/13 pleased with the deal and can't wait for pick up!

61K Miles

85 kWh Performance Model S

EXTERIOR

Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Wheels

INTERIOR
Black Performance Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor

PERFORMANCE
Carbon Fiber Spoiler

CHARGING
Free Supercharging
Twin Chargers

OPTIONS
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package

I saw this one for sale, obviously a ridiculous deal and I wish I had been prepared to buy it. I sold my 40kWh MS 9 months ago for that price! And you got a loaded P85...wow.

- Blue Metallic Paint
- Carbon Fiber Décor
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Supercharger Enabled
- Dual Chargers
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Premium Sound
- Rear Facing Seats

- Subtotal $47,500.00

See you around town! Congrats on what looks like an awesome deal!

Reactions: TravisT
I think I got a decent deal; just put down deposit today:

$60,500

2015 85D
57233 miles
AP1
Deep Blue Metallic
All Glass Pano Roof
19 wheels
Gray Next Gen Seats
Carbon Fiber Decor
White Alcantara Headliner
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

All my cars have been white for a long time (including current two Model S) but gotta tell you, Deep Blue Metallic with grey seats and the old 19" wheels (not the recent slip-stream of turbine) looks really good. Consider painting your calipers red, I deleted that option from my P85D as I didn't care how it looked on a white car, but on the blue it really works. I saw a guy pick up a blue P100D with white seats and he had the SC put on his old 19" tires, it really looked amazing.

All my cars have been white for a long time (including current two Model S) but gotta tell you, Deep Blue Metallic with grey seats and the old 19" wheels (not the recent slip-stream of turbine) looks really good. Consider painting your calipers red, I deleted that option from my P85D as I didn't care how it looked on a white car, but on the blue it really works. I saw a guy pick up a blue P100D with white seats and he had the SC put on his old 19" tires, it really looked amazing.

I just looked at some photos of the deep blue with red calipers, it looks pretty sweet. How does one go about painting their calipers red?