Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How good was your CPO deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forum member iluvmacs inspired me to think of this thread: how good was your CPO deal during the "fire sale week"?

Everyone likes a good deal. I thought I had a good one and honestly that's why I pulled the trigger rather than waiting for the model 3.

Mine is a 2013 P85 with tan seats, pano roof, and tech package. Pretty minimal features but has a 4 yr and 50k mile warranty since it's still under 4 yrs old and 40k miles.
I paid $47500. I know I didn't get the best deal since I ordered on 6/13 which was almost a week after the fire sale started. But it was good enough for me =)

How about you?

Well, I didn't buy a CPO (the "C" part at least); purchased used from a non-Tesla dealer week of 6/12. They had someone trade it in.

In any case, I think I got a decent deal: 2016 Tesla Model S 75 (Premium pkg + AP1 + Subzero pkg + Panoramic sunroof). 9.500 miles. $63k.

My aim was to find a used 2015 with AP1 and I ended up lucking out with a 2016 (late-2016)!

@KL670 great thread idea!

I put my deposit down on 6/7 - Very happy with what I got for the price as I have been shopping the MS CPO website for nearly 3 months and have not come close to this type of deal. Almost pulled the trigger several times on 60s with not as many options for $50k+. Although I do know this might have not been the best deal compared to others who bought on 6/6 as thats when all the greatest deals seemed to be posted and subsequently taken my details are below and I CANT WAIT TO PICK HER UP :)

2013 P85

MILEAGE:

EXTERIOR
Black Solid Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Wheels

INTERIOR
Grey Performance Interior
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
PERFORMANCE
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
CHARGING
Free Supercharging
Twin Chargers

OPTIONS
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package

Price: $47,500

Deposit on 6/5 two days before the fire sale.
2014 S85
Silver metalic
Pano roof
19" silver cyclones ( which I like a lot and would have been to cheap to order)
black napa interior seats
Obache wood gloss trim
Standard light headliner
Free superchargering
Dual chargers
Tech package
Ultra high def sound
Auto pilot 1
48k miles
$54500
I am very happy with deal, I really need auto pilot, drive 25k / year

@KL670 great thread idea!

I put my deposit down on 6/7 - Very happy with what I got for the price as I have been shopping the MS CPO website for nearly 3 months and have not come close to this type of deal. Almost pulled the trigger several times on 60s with not as many options for $50k+. Although I do know this might have not been the best deal compared to others who bought on 6/6 as thats when all the greatest deals seemed to be posted and subsequently taken my details are below and I CANT WAIT TO PICK HER UP :)

2013 P85

MILEAGE:

EXTERIOR
Black Solid Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Wheels

INTERIOR
Grey Performance Interior
Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
PERFORMANCE
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
CHARGING
Free Supercharging
Twin Chargers

OPTIONS
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package

Price: $47,500
Sounds like a great deal you got there!! With the many upgrades, I'd have done it as well. It's pretty much top of the line right? Maybe except for the "plus" package?
Congrats!!

Deposit on 6/5 two days before the fire sale.
2014 S85
Silver metalic
Pano roof
19" silver cyclones ( which I like a lot and would have been to cheap to order)
black napa interior seats
Obache wood gloss trim
Standard light headliner
Free superchargering
Dual chargers
Tech package
Ultra high def sound
Auto pilot 1
48k miles
$54500
I am very happy with deal, I really need auto pilot, drive 25k / year

For one to have AP under $55k plus the 4 yr warranty plus ALLLLLL the upgrades, you did quite ok, my friend

Oh, I forgot, I also have the Gloss Obeche wood trim too =)
I got the email from my CPO advisor it would still be another 6-8 although the car is currently being reconditioned. The annoying thing is I'm right in the Bay Area where the car exactly is!!! For her, I'll wait.......

Got this 2012 S 40k even on 6/13 pleased with the deal and can't wait for pick up!

61K Miles

85 kWh Performance Model S

EXTERIOR

Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Wheels

INTERIOR
Black Performance Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor

PERFORMANCE
Carbon Fiber Spoiler

CHARGING
Free Supercharging
Twin Chargers

OPTIONS
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package

Just picked mine up, what a joy! They are also fixing every little paint chip I found, was in showroom condition when I picked it up.

CPO 2015 85D AP1 - 45k Miles - $59,000

EXTERIOR

Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Wheels

INTERIOR
Black Leather Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor
Integrated Console

CHARGING
Free Supercharging
Twin Chargers

OPTIONS
Tech Package - with AP1
Active Air Suspension
SubZero Package
Fog Lamps

Got this 2012 S 40k even on 6/13 pleased with the deal and can't wait for pick up!

61K Miles

85 kWh Performance Model S

EXTERIOR

Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Wheels

INTERIOR
Black Performance Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor

PERFORMANCE
Carbon Fiber Spoiler

CHARGING
Free Supercharging
Twin Chargers

OPTIONS
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Sound Studio Package

WOW, all those options on a P85 for $40k? That's quite impressive. The car was probably worth $120k new. So you got it for 1/3 of the its original value. Very well done.

Reactions: Cowby
We picked up a 2015 P85D for $75,500 which we felt was a very good price and was still under the traditional CPO warranty. Ordered 6/6 It is fully loaded except 21" wheels and the rear seats (neither of which we wanted). Based on the photos we got from the Advisor, the prior owner installed a center console as well, so that will save us having to retrofit that afterwards.

IMG_0375.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked mine up, what a joy! They are also fixing every little paint chip I found, was in showroom condition when I picked it up.

CPO 2015 85D AP1 - 45k Miles - $59,000

EXTERIOR

Grey Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Wheels

INTERIOR
Black Leather Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor
Integrated Console

CHARGING
Free Supercharging
Twin Chargers

OPTIONS
Tech Package - with AP1
Active Air Suspension
SubZero Package
Fog Lamps
Holy cow that's a great deal!!
I was originally on the prowl for exactly that, but didn't find anything that could even touch it. Ended up going with my current vehicle this past weekend. No regrets; got a good deal on this end, but still, yours is awesome! Congrats! :)

Awesome thread idea so kudos to you - I think about my model 3 reservation vs model S CPO almost daily lol

here is my question - I would love some informed feedback. How many miles is too many on a CPO? I know electric is a lot different than an ICE CPO - but my gut is telling me not to consider a Model S over 40,000 miles. I drive about 18-20k miles per year but if I was to purchase a CPO model S I would want it to last the 5 year finance term + some. Are we just expecting these model S CPO to last a lot longer than ICE cars?

Excited about our next Tesla -

CPO 2014 Model S 85 AP1 - 70k Miles - $49,000

Solid Black
Tech Package with AP1
21" Grey Turbines
Dual Chargers
Rear Facing Seats
You have one with AP1 for $49000? I think we all have to bow down, lol. Congrats on such an amazing deal. The 70k miles probably is the reason why the price was so incredible. But who cares? They'll still cover it for 2 years.

Reactions: ModelX and No ICE