Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How high will it go?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We can never be sure, but I'd expect that after Q3 ER we should be at least +$350 (pessimistic scenario).

If I get optimistic, I'd say we can rally to around all time high (+$387).

Breaking through ATH is something I don't expect before deliveries of Q4 are announced at the earliest, but this is TSLA so I could of course be wrong.

The way I see it is that one good quarter is too easy for the shorts to write off as a fluke. (You can indeed instrument the numbers to make one quarter look extra good, something Tesla is doing for Q3 by probably delivering all the inventory (12k) from last quarter but not having a high inventory now (we don't know yet, but it will most likely be lower), just to have higher revenue and lower variable costs).

So even though I do expect the SP to surge, I equally expect it to dip again before Q4 is over.

Not an advice of course. Do your own research. I could be some random stranger on the internet talking *sugar*.

Reactions: fallen888
They need to deliver the cars sitting all over NCAL. I have seen 70 cars parked in Richmond, Va, 50 in Jacksonville. That is cash sitting in lot. If you are at your SC, find all the parked cars awaiting and report back here.

Attachments

• 02CARS01-superJumbo.jpg
    02CARS01-superJumbo.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 61