TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

How I'm going to pass the time

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by msanborn08, Jun 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. msanborn08

msanborn08 Member

IMG_20160627_145512.jpg

I figured I would share my idea on how to help me pass the time I will be spending waiting for the M3 delivery. So I got to thinking, what better way to pass the time (literally) then getting to look at the car, while watching the time click away. So I printed out one of the photo's on a 12x18 sheet of aluminum and will be adding a clock mechanism into it. The part is still pending delivery, so I'll post a follow up once I've completed the installation of the moment into the photo. I may also edit the photo and include my reservation number/ date etc at the bottom as further data regarding the reason why this project needed to be created ;)

• Like x 2
  2. Striker3000s

Striker3000s Member

Nice. Remember, a watched pot never boils

3. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member

Cryogenic sleep chamber.

• Like x 1
  4. 03DSG

03DSG Member

I'm with Jeff

• Like x 1