TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How is the order maintained at a full SC with cars waiting

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by MasterT, Jan 13, 2017.

1. MasterT

MasterT Member

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST HERE, GO TO THE OTHER THREAD.

Because I'm waiting on my X, I posted this thread in the X Battery and Charging but figured S fleet is larger and you guys might provide more insight. Would please participate in this post if you have experience and/or opinion:

How is the line formed at full superchargers?

2. randompersonx

randompersonx Member

@MasterT I used to live in Eastern Shores in North Miami Beach myself -- but moved up to central Florida a bit over a year ago.

As far as your question goes -- There is obviously no way of guaranteeing any order would be maintained unless there is a Tesla employee present, which there isn't.

With that said, I have done many road trips around Florida and have been to every supercharger in the state -- most of them several times. I have never, ever, ever come to a completely full Supercharger.

The problem certainly does exist in some places, like in California, but I honestly doubt it will ever be a problem here, especially with the new fees involved for new owners, as well as the idle fee.

• Informative x 1
  3. MasterT

MasterT Member

@randompersonx - Thanks. I too live in Eastern Shores - that's where I need the gate opener