Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How is your MYP 21" tires right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 21" Pirreli tires worn out so fast on the rear after 2 summers (I have winter tires). It looks like the rear tires have to be replaced first in next summer. The front tires are good for 1 or 2 more seasons.

What's the condition on your tires right now? Will Michelin PS4 last longer than Pirreli Pzero?

Ouch.. That's terrible.

Have been considering the MYP as well and lice in the GTA. How have you found winter range to be and I assume you use 19 or 20" square winter tires?
Yes, it is surprised me how fast the rear tires worn out compare with front tires.

I use 19" with Pirreli Sottozero for all 4 tires in the winter. The displayed range increased a bit when switching to 19" in setting.

Like other threads discussed, in winter, the car uses lots of energy to warm up battery every time when you drive. The range is not an issue for me as I just drive it to work, park for 8 hrs. You can keep it plug in if your company have charging ports.

I have 39,900 miles and still running the original Pirreli’s on the front. I got 15k miles on the original rears…. Replaced them with Michelin All Season tire and got 24k out of them. Just put on the 3rd set of rears last weekend!!

I have 39,900 miles and still running the original Pirreli’s on the front. I got 15k miles on the original rears…. Replaced them with Michelin All Season tire and got 24k out of them. Just put on the 3rd set of rears last weekend!!
Thanks for your reply. Do you think Michelin summer tires will last longer than its all season tires?