Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Long After Delivery Until You Receive Referral Miles?

pjburkina

Aug 26, 2021
Delaware
Hello Everyone. I just took delivery of my M3LR yesterday and when ordering I used a friend's referral code. Does anyone know when the 1,000 miles (400 kW) will show up in the Loot Box? I have to go on a road trip soon and was hoping they'd be there when I accepted delivery but so far I don't see anything. Thanks.

Mad4sax

Jul 5, 2021
I had mine when I took delivery. Used them to charge to get home. :D
Call your delivery center have them check into it.

Jason1652

Apr 13, 2021
El Paso, Texas
Hello Everyone. I just took delivery of my M3LR yesterday and when ordering I used a friend's referral code. Does anyone know when the 1,000 miles (400 kW) will show up in the Loot Box? I have to go on a road trip soon and was hoping they'd be there when I accepted delivery but so far I don't see anything. Thanks.
I took delivery in June of this year. My miles appeared immediately.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC