TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How long after delivery was v10 software pushed out to your car?

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by wired-less, Nov 4, 2019.

1. wired-less

wired-less Member

Picked up my M3LRAWD on the 31st- did not have the v10 software, asked the DA and was advised that the upgrades come through in batches associated with the VIN, anyone have an estimation or know how to see what VIN batch Tesla is currently supporting?

2. SerenityNow

SerenityNow Member

I took delivery from a state that doesn't have stores/service centers. I had to confirm delivery, my tesla.com account was updated, and then w/in about 48 hrs I was updated to v10.

3. sduck

sduck Mr. Duck

16 months

• Like x 2
  4. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Another BMW convert

There is not much you can do to "force" an update. As long as you are connecting your car to wifi at your residence (and have decent signal there), you will get it "eventually".

5. dandrewk

dandrewk Supporting Member

I’m hoping cars produced after the v10 rollout come with v10 installed.

• Like x 1