TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How long After signing Final Dely Docs

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by JeanKam, Jun 5, 2018.

1. JeanKam

JeanKam Member

Folks, I wanted to know the possibility of having the delivery rescheduled to earlier (Currently at 2 weeks from Today). I just received and signed Final Dely docs does this mean Car has reached the deliver Center? Any inputs/experiences with people who recently got theirs picked up.

2. PoitNarf

PoitNarf The Clown Prince of Crime

It doesn't hurt to ask, but I doubt they'll be able to give you an earlier date than what you've already been assigned. I sincerely doubt your car has already reached your delivery location if they originally told you your delivery date will be the 19th. There is no way they'd want a Model 3 sitting in some parking lot taking up space for that length of time.

3. SageBrush

SageBrush 2018: Drain the Sewer

I was told the earliest pick-up day available.

4. Twiglett

Twiglett Single pedal driver

same as @SageBrush - ISA gave me a series of date/times based on service/delivery center availability