TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How long are Arachnids taking from order/survey to delivery?

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by sakimano, May 25, 2018.

1. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

Survey completed April 10
    Today is now 45 days/6.5 weeks/1.5 months later and I've not heard from Tesla yet.

That normal? Just wondeirng how long it is taking currently.

Thanks

2. zentage

zentage Member

Confirmed mine on April 4.
    Still "processing" in the loot box view.
    I really hope I will get mine before june, taking a small gamble driving around on winter tires now (but why buy summer tires when the arachnids complete with tires).

I've heard everything from 2-6 months is normal (although 6 months seem to have been last year, should be quicker now)

3. Lukez

Lukez Member

I completed mine in December, still "processing". Ontario owner
    :(

4. BHCLUC

BHCLUC Member

How long did this end up taking to receive... And was anyone able to choose a powder coat?

5. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

My original set took just under a year to arrive... and it was well worth the wait :cool:

IMG_6842.JPG

• Like x 1
  6. J.J.

J.J. Member

BUMP.

I too would like some updated information concerning order time and subsequent delivery.

7. Chaz

Chaz Big Kahuna

I was finally able to request mine yesterday through the loot box. I was not able to choose a color, so I am assuming they will be silver. I prefer the dark gray, but I can't complain. :)

• Like x 1
  8. BHCLUC

BHCLUC Member

When did your referral take delivery?

9. Red5StandingBy

Yep. Silver only. I prefer dark gray as well. Anybody out there have theirs powdercoated or painted?

10. Chaz

Chaz Big Kahuna

My fourth referral that qualified me for the arachnids (under the previous version of the referral program) took delivery October 12th. However, my third referral took delivery on September 19th but didn't show up in my Loot Box until a couple of weeks ago.

11. BHCLUC

BHCLUC Member

OK, so not long to show up in the loot box... but I guess we shall see how long it takes for delivery. I am currently waiting for my third referral to take delivery. Hoping for spring delivery of my new wheels.