Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long are Arachnids taking from order/survey to delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed mine on April 4.
Still "processing" in the loot box view.
I really hope I will get mine before june, taking a small gamble driving around on winter tires now (but why buy summer tires when the arachnids complete with tires).

I've heard everything from 2-6 months is normal (although 6 months seem to have been last year, should be quicker now)

My original set took just under a year to arrive... and it was well worth the wait :cool:

IMG_6842.JPG

Reactions: Chaz
My fourth referral that qualified me for the arachnids (under the previous version of the referral program) took delivery October 12th. However, my third referral took delivery on September 19th but didn't show up in my Loot Box until a couple of weeks ago.

OK, so not long to show up in the loot box... but I guess we shall see how long it takes for delivery. I am currently waiting for my third referral to take delivery. Hoping for spring delivery of my new wheels.

Not to be a Debbie Downer but this thread has been very tangential and uninformative thus far.

I would suspect that the majority of us would like to know how long it took from order placed with Tesla to delivery to a Tesla SC for installation; days, week, months would be fine.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Not to be a Debbie Downer but this thread has been very tangential and uninformative thus far.

I would suspect that the majority of us would like to know how long it took from order placed with Tesla to delivery to a Tesla SC for installation; days, week, months would be fine.

3 months maybe, 6 months definitely.... ;)

Not really. Ideally you'd get them within 6 months, but expect to wait one year and if they come before that, consider yourself lucky.

• Love
Reactions: FlatSix911