TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

How long did u get your car after production

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Niko0519, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Niko0519

Niko0519 Member

DS tole me my car goes into production 22nd August and the delivery day will be end of August or early September. I am in seattle area, I am worry about if there is a delay, I just cancelled my international flight for the delivery.
    Dose anyone know how long Tesla produce a MX?
    How many days did you take the delivery after into production?

2. RKap

RKap Member

I got the email that my car entered production on 7/31. I'm picking it up today. :)

3. mspisars

mspisars Member

The actual production is around 4 days. It is the transportation to final destination that takes the longest.. But, you are in Seattle, should be pretty straight forward and pretty accurate estimates.

4. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Member

I'm in Seattle too. I got an email 8/1 that car was going into production. I picked it up yesterday. If Lexi is your DS, she is great. Her estimates will be accurate.

• Like x 1
  5. aja2460

aja2460 Old Member

Yes she is

6. long

long Member

Thanks for this information, glad to hear Lexi is great. (She is my DS for my 75D ordering)

7. Niko0519

Niko0519 Member

She is awesome. I shot her email probably everyday, she reply me on time. I feel I am bothering her too much. Lol. My sales person gave me the production day that is 22nd August. Hopefully I can get the car before September.

8. ModelX

ModelX Member

My parents had Lexi as a DS and she was great! Followed up on everything up through the day of delivery! Even an email sent earlier in the day of delivery.

9. Niko0519

Niko0519 Member

She is great. Still waiting the big day