TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How long did your Arachnids take to arrive from latest referral round?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Mickie, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Mickie

Mickie Member

I'm selling mine and trying to give the best time frame to a buyer I can. Thanks all!

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Honestly, the best thing you can do is promise "eventually". I'm still waiting for a set I "won" months ago, and the person I sold them to is getting impatient (as would anyone). There's really no way to know when any set will ship out, but eventually they do get them sent out. I would not even try to guess. Could be one month, could be 10 months.

• Informative x 1
  3. Mickie

Mickie Member

Thanks again Hank.

4. Kuhz

Kuhz Member

Mine took 3 months. I called the service center they were getting delivered to one day and they checked and said they’ve been sitting in their parts department for a while.....

• Informative x 1
  5. Mickie

Mickie Member

Lol, unreal. Thanks for the info.