Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how long does it take for a Superchargers getting repaired?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
drove to New Mexico (Capulin Volcano Park ... highly recommend) for a few days and I have to say the reliability of SuperChargers keeps getting worse as there is more usage.
First stop in Henrietta was great as always - plenty of chargers and generally not many cars. Next one in Childress had both 4A / 4B not functional and I sent an email to tesla support notifying them (i later got a response that the email address is no longer monitored - but oh well) ... Childress was pretty busy with nearly all the functioning stalls taken and power sharing. The next one in Amarillo had a broken pin in the charging cable so was also non-functional.

On the way back a few days later ... neither Amarillo nor Childress had been fixed.

How long does Tesla typically take to address issues and do they use charging station telemtry data to proactively deploy repair crews? When a busy 8 stall charging station becomes a 6 stall charger for days... that's bad. on a busy holiday weekend that would be a major inconvenience...