Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long does it take the order to update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although I was told updates to My Tesla would take a few days, I'm now believing it may take the standard 7 days to confirm before any official updates take place, so no panic here... until Friday!

Seating update from 5 to 6 has just been posted to My Tesla... But no VIN.

Same! My Design Specs updated but I am still waiting for the order agreement to update and a VIN.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 8.45.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 8.45.43 PM.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 93
Order agreement just updated on MyTesla hopefully I will get my VIN now

Looks like my Order Agreement just updated also. Exactly 7 days after changes, normal confirmation period.
Now I would expect a VIN by next Wednesday. We have the identical config now except for exterior color, so I'll post whenever there is news to update.

I wish Tesla is better with communication with customers :) I received email update as everyone from Jon McNeill on March 11 with status for me saying my X is already built.... but when called my DS 2 days later he stated it is still in production... I wish they really... built... in production... built? :)

yeah... so weird for me too. When reserved never sat in Tesla before and ordered online :) However before confirming my order I got itch and went to Tesla store to at least test drive Model S :) I already had my test drive of X a month later after confirming at Meet the X event in San Diego. My wife and I loved the car! So many of us ordered such expensive car without siting in it over the internet... amazing!