Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long does it typically take for the service center to inspect a prep?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I'm currently waiting on my 7 seat MYLR that was ordered in May. How long should it reasonably take for the advisor to contact me to schedule delivery once my car arrives at the service center?

I got my VIN about 2 weeks ago and my EDD has shrunk to a week long window. My issue is that the I reached the start of the window last Monday (1/2/23). Ever since then, the EDD start and end shifts by a day every morning. So I'm perpetually at the start of the window. I decided to call Tesla customer service yesterday after getting zero useful information from texts with my advisor. They were able to determine that my car was actually at the service center (Raleigh NC) already but couldn't tell me when it arrived or when it should be ready. I texted the advisor back about this but all they did was confirm that the car is there but wouldn't let me schedule delivery stating that it still needed to be inspected.