Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long for contract?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have a Y that's supposed to be delivered Sunday.. have VIN, have insurance, trading in an S.. decided to finance through a 3rd party bank.. and they want the sales contract to finalize payment. However, my account has showed 'we are drafting up your contract' for like 2 weeks.

Any idea how long that should take? They need the contract in hand by Thursday to execute payment on Friday so I can pick it up Sunday.. I got pretty favorable terms, so I'd prefer to not write a check.

So I have a Y that's supposed to be delivered Sunday.. have VIN, have insurance, trading in an S.. decided to finance through a 3rd party bank.. and they want the sales contract to finalize payment. However, my account has showed 'we are drafting up your contract' for like 2 weeks.

Any idea how long that should take? They need the contract in hand by Thursday to execute payment on Friday so I can pick it up Sunday.. I got pretty favorable terms, so I'd prefer to not write a check.

Usually when your VIN is assigned there will be an MVPA document link you can click on in the documents section below (where the order and lemon law docs are). That’s what I printed out, signed and sent to the credit union. If it’s not there, let your SA know.