Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long for referral prize and what's the process?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought a P100D (delivered end of Q3) using a friends referral code. Since this is his first referral he should be getting a promotional code for the Radio Flyer Tesla Car. How long does it take to come and what should he be expecting? Is it an email from Tesla or from Radio Flyer?

If anyone has a screenshot of the email that would be great. I asked him to check but he is saying he hasn't gotten anything.

I received an email like the one below a few days after placing my order but didn't get an actual referral code after taking delivery. I waited about 3 weeks and then sent a short email to [email protected], they responded within a few days with the code.

ReferralEmail.png

I just bought a P100D (delivered end of Q3) using a friends referral code. Since this is his first referral he should be getting a promotional code for the Radio Flyer Tesla Car. How long does it take to come and what should he be expecting? Is it an email from Tesla or from Radio Flyer?

If anyone has a screenshot of the email that would be great. I asked him to check but he is saying he hasn't gotten anything.

I received the Tesla referral email 1 month after the purchaser took delivery. See Pic.
Tesla Referral prize letter.jpg

@mbhforum
I believe all of the Radio Flyers are now the 'refreshed' model. If you want a more 'classic' version to match your Model S, you might be able to find someone who would trade with you. I think most of the refreshed Radio Flyers come with the upgraded battery.