Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long to hear from a Sales Rep after ordering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi gang, I ordered a M3SR+, white and Aerowheels in FL a week ago. When I order my MYLR 5 months ago I heard from the SR the same day and had a VIN match within a day as well.

I know there are delays now, so I haven’t heard from anyone yet and I’m wondering what the timelines are like these days to hear from them and then VIN matching? Thanks in advance.

Hi gang, I ordered a M3SR+, white and Aerowheels in FL a week ago. When I order my MYLR 5 months ago I heard from the SR the same day and had a VIN match within a day as well.

I know there are delays now, so I haven’t heard from anyone yet and I’m wondering what the timelines are like these days to hear from them and then VIN matching? Thanks in advance.
If you ordered last week, LR’s are projecting delivery in December.

That’s probably why no one is in a hurry to reach out.

I think the wait goes up as the trim level goes down…
Well I hope not, but that makes sense considering how much less it cost versus other trims and models. Although the performance M3 delivers faster than the LR right now. Same with the MY. Then we also have projected times on the M3, which are much shorter than the MX, MS and MY, so who knows. Maybe price alone isn't the key to speed. Fingers crossed! I got my MYLR in a week, just 4 months ago. Seems like another lifetime at this point!

Other that the automated text and emails, the only thing I have heard from anyone at Tesla since my order on Jul 26 has been a direct response to me reaching out to them. Even then, responses have been hit and miss. It's a bit frustrating, but I was aware of the issues going into my order.