Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long until Model X gets a design studio?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bet subconsciously you made the change on the second car because you no longer know how to live life without waiting for the day your Tesla gets delivered. Lol.

How dare you sir! that you are probably right...

But you know this forum is awesome and I can't wait to start a blog about my delivery and ownership experience. And if TM wasn't pulling 80 to 100 hour weeks I'd be working there but that's another topic altogether...

Well, if the Model S does not ramp up production, improve deliveries, and start paying back debt, my Model X reservation and any fun playing with a design studio will be moot. Also, if Mitt wins the election, Tesla may have their loan called! Ha!

Well, if the Model S does not ramp up production, improve deliveries, and start paying back debt, my Model X reservation and any fun playing with a design studio will be moot. Also, if Mitt wins the election, Tesla may have their loan called! Ha!

By this do you mean they'll be expected to pay it in full all at once? Otherwise, I can't see the impact. They've pulled down the full loan already AFAIK and are scheduled to begin making payments (if they haven't already).

As started above the X was at the Supercharger EVent at the Tesla Design Center and the other X with no interior is still sitting in the design center lobby where it was during the Get Amped tour stop there.

While I know the Model X will share a large percentage of parts with its sibling (Model S). You would have to think that the longer we wait for a design studio, the greater the chances for some neat upgrades will appear in the Model X which are void in the Model S! Thoughts?

While I know the Model X will share a large percentage of parts with its sibling (Model S). You would have to think that the longer we wait for a design studio, the greater the chances for some neat upgrades will appear in the Model X which are void in the Model S! Thoughts?

Word! Biggrr battery? Backseat entertainment? Cupholders??? ;)