TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How long until supercharging history shows up in my account?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by SGM1980, Dec 27, 2019.

1. SGM1980

SGM1980 Member

I was wondering if anyone had an idea how long it would take for my "history" tab to show up in the upper right of my Tesla account. It's still not there and I've had to use superchargers since I got the car on 12/9 and the electrician isn't coming until 1/2. Right now I only have "Home -- Account -- Sign Out" but I'm pretty sure eventually that's suppose to have a "History" option...

Thanks!

2. M_D129

M_D129 Member

Your last session will be listed on the charging screen, however, you are correct, you should have a history tab, on your account page.

I would ping the folks on chat on the website.

3. CharleyBC

CharleyBC Active Member

Yep, it should look like this:
    upload_2019-12-27_10-33-22.png
    I know that once it's there, a charge shows up almost instantly. (My wife was looking at History on the iPad once as I disconnected, and pop! it was there.) Do you have free Supercharging from a referral?

4. SGM1980

SGM1980 Member

I don't have free supercharging.

I can see the total cost of my last supercharger stop on the screen in the car. But I've been to the supercharger near me 3 or 4 times since I got the car and I only see the last one on the car's display.

I'll see if I can find the chat feature.

Thanks!

5. SGM1980

SGM1980 Member

Where on earth is the chat button?

6. Kennymb5384

Kennymb5384 Member

All of mine show up except for the new superchargers by my house. They do not show yet.

7. SGM1980

SGM1980 Member

Okay, I figured out how to chat. Someone will hopefully fix it by Monday.

Thanks, you guys!

• Like x 1
  8. M_D129

M_D129 Member

Nice! Yeah, you have to jump through some hoops to get to chat with them.

9. Skione65

Skione65 Active Member

I don’t have ANY OF THAT or those tabs.....nor do I show ANY SC history.....(would never know my history If I didn’t have TeslaFi).......though I do have “free Supercharging for life”.....though my details page on Tesla shows “Pay Per Use” Supercharging....though I’ve never been charged. It’s such a disaster.......Doesn’t reflect Free Lifetime Premium connectivity either. Yes....my car is over a year and a half old. Elon time?

Ski

• Funny x 1
  10. muleferg

muleferg Active Member

Try this.Go to manage account. Click on history.

Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 4.08.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 4.07.44 PM.png

11. SGM1980

SGM1980 Member

That's what's weird. I just don't have the word "history" up there. I have only the other three words/links.

The fourth word just isn't there!

12. M_D129

M_D129 Member

This may seem like a dumb question at first, but, is your vehicle on the page?

Just like Mule’s above shows his Vehicles and VINs/RNs.

Is it possible you have your Tesla under a different email address?

• Like x 1
  13. SGM1980

SGM1980 Member

Not a dumb question. It's a weird omission on my page! But yeah, my car is there. All the rest of my account is there. Just bizarrely no history tab!!

Hopefully they can fix it!

14. CharleyBC

CharleyBC Active Member

I just thought of on admittedly off-the-wall thing. For a while the Forums link had disappeared from the bottom of my page, making it challenging to get to the Tesla forum. But it showed up on another computer, and using a different browser on the problematic computer. Maybe the same deal with your History link. Something you can try, at least. If that’s it, I fixed it by deleting all the cookies and cache and such—probably overkill, but it worked.

15. Skione65

Skione65 Active Member

Same.....No “history”....I just have 3 words.....”Home”, “Account” and “Sign Out”.

Ski