Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long you get car after car entered production?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My DS emailed me on June 12th my car just entered production. I am in oregon

I am very excited and want to ask here who received their car already, how long was the wait till you got the car? When did they ship out your car after entered production? Do you think I will get it in June?

Thank you!

Mine entered production first week of June and was done by 6/15 into QC. I could have picked it up from the factory on 6/21. It looks like about 2 weeks from production to QC done and you can add the transportation time from there.

2.5 weeks from going into production to my delivery date in AZ which should be similar to OR.

Have you been by the SVC Ctr? There were a number of X's (still in protective wrap) when we were there on Sat to pick our X up. Wasn't paying close attention but definitely had a quite a few vehicles waiting to be prepped.

I was told that ours would arrive on Thu night and be ready by Fri/Sat but seeing the backlog, I suspect ours got there the week of the 6th but had no way to confirm since we were out of the country.

Might be worth stopping by if you haven't already done so.

Have you been by the SVC Ctr? There were a number of X's (still in protective wrap) when we were there on Sat to pick our X up. Wasn't paying close attention but definitely had a quite a few vehicles waiting to be prepped.

I was told that ours would arrive on Thu night and be ready by Fri/Sat but seeing the backlog, I suspect ours got there the week of the 6th but had no way to confirm since we were out of the country.

Might be worth stopping by if you haven't already done so.
Guilty, I did that already ;)