Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many changed their order to White interior?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I was thinking about getting an X, there was not doubt in my mi d I would sprIng for the white interior

Once I decided on the 3 and placed my order for a DBM LR AWD and the white wasn’t available I was happy with the black and the wood trim piece.

My estimated delivery is still just Sept - Nov but now that the white is available (Not a huge fan of the white trim price) I am hesitating paying the extra CDN$2,000 for the white interior.

I have seen lots of pictures now of a 3 with white but never in the real. Thoughts?

Switched to white; didn't get an email though read about it on the Tesla forums is the only way I would've known about it.

Saw a few other people did too but I don't think it's going to be a landslide shift to white interiors regardless of the current "marketing" of apparently shipping white-interior P's first.

Was expecting a poll based on the thread title.
I changed to white interior after initial order but had been holding out for it, until I pull the trigger prior to July 1 (lifetime premium connectivity cut-off).
I'm also I'm not a huge fan of the white dash, and think the open pore wood trim would have looked better. However the white dash can relatively easily be wrapped.

Reactions: MacGreiner