TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

How many clowns fit into a BMW i3?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FreeOfPge, Jul 31, 2013.

1. FreeOfPge

FreeOfPge Member

The i3 looks like it would make an outstanding clown car. How many clowns do you think would fit in there anyway? This is not a joke, serious replies only please!

2. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

52 hobo clowns and 1 bag lady

3. FreeOfPge

FreeOfPge Member

Well, that is pretty close. The answer is +1 if you don't buy the range extender. So if we count the bag lady as the +1 then you win!!!

4. Ardie

Ardie Member

The i3 is *way* too big to be an effective clown car.
    You couldn't do too badly with a Goggolmobil.

IMG_1403.JPG

IMG_1405.JPG

-- Ardie

5. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

4. These four:

yvu9e9y7.jpg

(L to R: Yasumori Ihara, Director and Senior Managing Officer, Toyota Motor Corporation; Takeshi Uchiyamada, Executive Vice Chairman and Representative Director, Toyota Motor Corporation; Dr. Herbert Diess, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Development; Klaus Fröhlich, Senior Vice President Product Line small, midsize series of BMW Group.)

"BMW and Toyota have also committed to working together to jointly develop a fundamental fuel-cell vehicle system, including not only a fuel cell stack and system, but also a hydrogen tank, motor and battery, aiming for completion in 2020. The companies will also be involved in jointly developing codes and standards for the hydrogen infrastructure."

6. FreeOfPge

FreeOfPge Member

Okay, keeping this a serious thread, we must toss MrX's 52 hobo clowns but keep the bag lady (as a range extender). We will add your four clowns; Yasumori Ihara, Takeshi Uchiyamada, Dr. Herbert Diess, Klaus Fröhlich.

This gets the official running total to: Four clowns and a bag lady.